Bob your tour guide takes you on a journey following the story of Townsville’s dark and mysterious past.
The tour has been carefully researched and tells tales of murders, accidents, sickness, suicides, and tragedies.
This all adds up to make this a new and unique experience for a Friday/Saturday evening in Townsville.
- Runs On: Either Fridays or Saturdays – check dates for availability
- Start Time: 5.30pm for a 5.45pm departure
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Maximum: 10 guests
- Meeting Point: Old Railway Station, Cnr Blackwood & Flinders St West
- Finishing Point: Old Railway Station, Cnr Blackwood & Flinders St West
- Your Guide: Bob will be wearing a GREEN polo shirt
- Distance: Approx 2 km
- Cost: $30.00 per guest
- You can book on line or call us on 0400 560 471
This tour can be available on other nights – please call to check availability.
The tour route is along designated footpaths and roads.
Seating is available at many of the stops along the way.
This is not a tour for children.