Bob your tour guide takes you on a journey following the story of Townsville’s dark and mysterious past.
The tour has been carefully researched and tells tales of murders, accidents, sickness, suicides, and tragedies.
This all adds up to make this a new and unique experience for a Friday evening in Townsville.
- Runs On: Friday evenings & some Saturdays – check dates for availability
- Start Time: 5.30pm for a 5.45pm departure
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Maximum: 10 guests
- Meeting Point: Old Railway Station Park
- Finishing Point: Old Railway Station Park
- Your Guide: Bob will be wearing a GREEN polo shirt
- Distance: Approx 2 km
- Cost: $30.00 per guest
- You can book on line or call us on 0400 560 471
For that extra tour experience you can enjoy our BLOOD & TEARS DELUXE PLUS TOUR,
which includes a dinner with wine whilst listening to more tantalising Townsville history stories.
The cost of the Deluxe Plus Tour is $70 pp and can only be booked
by calling us on 0400560471.
This tour is available on Saturday nights and some Friday nights depending on bookings, Minimum bookings required for this to operate is 6 persons.
The tour route is along designated footpaths and roads.
Seating is available at many of the stops along the way.
This is not a tour for children.