Join us as Bob presents Townsville’s amazing history from the 1870’s to the 1980’s, with fascinating stories, events and the people who made them.
- Runs On: Thursday
- Start Time: 8.45am for a 9.00am on time departure
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Meeting Point: The old Train Station – Flinders St west
- Finishing Point: The old Train Station – Flinders St west
- Your Guide: Bob will be wearing a GREEN polo shirt and a white hat
- Distance: Approx 2 km
- Cost: $30.00 per guest
- You can book on-line or call us on 0400 560 471
The tour route is along designated footpaths and roads. Seating and shade is available at the many stops along the way.
Though this is not a tour for children, those of an age that would find the tour enjoyable are welcome to book.
Have a group of Friends? – why not experience this tour with a delicious Devonshire Tea to complete the morning.
A minimum of 6 persons is required to operate this tour at $50pp. Call us to organise your next day out.
We recommend you bring along comfortable footwear, water, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen for your leisurely walk.
This Walking Tour has now finished for the year 2017 , due to the climate.
We will recommence the tour in April next year 2018. Please do not hesitate to call us for any further information.