Take a walk through Townsville’s oldest cemetery.
Learn of the mishaps and accidents that happened to the early everyday people of Townsville, hear of the hardships and the endurance of these Townsville pioneers.
From sickness and natures wrath to murder and longevity, this cemetery tells it all.
- Runs On: Sunday afternoon
- Start Time: 3.45pm for a 4.00pm departure
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Meeting Point: Cemetery front gate -West End Park, Ingham Road
- Finishing Point: Cemetery front gate – West End Park, Ingham Road
- Your Guide: Bob will be wearing a GREEN polo shirt and a white hat
- Distance: Approx 1km
- Cost: $20.00 per guest
- You can book on-line or call us on 0400 560 471
The tour route is along designated footpaths and tracks within the cemetery. Please note there are no public toilets.
Though this is not a tour for children, those of an age that would find the tour enjoyable are welcome to book.
We recommend covered footwear and that you also bring along water, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen for this tour.